Who are, who are, who are we? We are Caulfield can't you see?

>> Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's not often that I get to go back to my school, and I guess that's pretty normal seeing as I am no longer a student there, but this morning I headed out to Caulfield to watch Jake play hockey for the good ol' blue boys. It was strange to be there and not be in my uniform but as one of the on lookers. I did however get a chance to let my true Caulfield colours shine...much to the embarressment of Jake and the amusement of the other parents. Lets just say I learnt to cheer from my Dad.


It made me think of my days at school and how much I missed having everything so structured, I probably wouldn't choose to go back permanently, perhaps just for a week or so.

I can't even remember if Jake's team won or lost all I really remember is I liked being part of the school again. It was also nice to watch jake and to be there to support him.
I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP