The Cool Change - # 96

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

I have resisted blogging about the temperature for two reasons:
1. everyone knows its friggin hot and they don't want to be reminded
2. no one cares - they are too hot! 

...that was until now!  Now that the cool change has hit its a whole new story, the cool change has brought with it relief but also some inspiration.  Over the last couple of days my house has become really really messy, I would like to put the full blame on the heat, but that would be a lie, however some of the blame does fall there.  The inspiration that came with the cool change was a fresh desire to clean my house, and clean it I did, I swept and vacuumed, in fact I did such amazing cleaning I even vacuumed upstairs which means I can now cross #96 - Vacuum the upstairs of my house, off the list.  I couldn't take a photo because it just didn't work, so you will just have to trust me on this...but it is clean and oh my is it nice to have the refreshing cool change and the refreshing feeling of a cool house.

Oh and in case you just didn't understand why this was so difficult...this is a picture of the 'upstairs' of my house...yes that little bit up the top of the ladder...and that's without the mattress I sleep on...  


I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave January 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Good work. I would ask you to vacum my house but it isn't on your list so it would never happen. Unless you want to do no. 101 "vacum dave's house"

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP