A New Type of Movie

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tonight I have once again been to the movies, this time I went with Mum, Dad, Dust, Jake and Dave and we saw 'Law Abiding Citizen' and if you want a good film review check out Philpy's rant, coz he does a much better job of that stuff than I do.  What I really wanted to say about the movie was that I that tonight's experience has made me realise something, something very important...

Generally speaking, I am a childrens and romantic comedy type of girl, in fact I rarely see anything out side those two genres, unless its like some massive blockbuster that I feel like I have to see just so I can keep up with conversation.  However, I think that after tonight I really need to put more effort in to deliberatly seeing other types of movies, because it turns out, I actually really enjoy them.  Sure they don't always make me feel super gooey on the inside, but more often than not, they actually make me think, which isn't such a bad thing!  It's werid coz I am always a little surprised by this, it always shocks me that the movie was actually good, but the thing is, it probably shouldn't, because if the movie was that bad...it probably would never have even made it to the cinema. 

So.... as of now, I am going to make a conscious effort to see some other types of movies...I probably still won't check out the latest horror, but I will definatly try to see something other than the new chick flick out. 

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave February 18, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Are you answering your phone buyout side still?

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP