Almost

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

So for the last week and a bit I have been getting super excited because Dave will be playing... and dancing with the cast of Jersey Boys at the Australian Open Men's Final.  Which means that he should be broadcast live across Australia... and maybe even the world... onto that little box sitting in your living room, know as the TV. 

But you may have notied that the tennis final has come and gone, and yes the Jersey Boys were there but, from the otherside of the TV, Dave was a little hard to spot...well I can tell you that he was there at the tennis, but he didn't quite make it on to the TV.  Everytime he gets close he gets cut out, disappointing...very disappointing. 

Well Davo, I love you even if you didn't quite make it on to the telly... maybe next time. 
I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP