The Princess and the Frog - # 80

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

Well, One day in and I can already knock something on off the list!  Today Disney's Princess and the Frog was released at cinemas, and being the Disney fan I am I was there straight away and I dragged Davo and Kitty with me!

I have been waiting for this movie to be released for a long time, so I am glad that its finally here.  The thing is this Disney film is no ordinary Disney film, in fact it is very special, why? I hear you ask, well let me tell you...

There are two things that make this Disney movie different, the first is this is the first Disney movie to have a black American as the princess, sure they have had white girls, an American Indian even an Asian, but until now, no black Americans, so it was just nice to see.  The second thing that makes this movie a little different is the fact that it goes back to the old style of Disney, just like the days Aladdin and the Little Mermaid.  Its not digital, or by Pixar, but traditionally animated...and its good.  Oh and it has a great sound track just like it should too!


So there you go number 80 is crossed off the list.

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

David George January 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

It was pretty good. Better than I thought

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP