Just not quick enough

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Maybe no one else experiences this, but my eyes can't keep up with 3D movies...I am just not that quick...tonight I went to see Avatar in 3D with Jana and Sam and after careful consideration I decided that I needed to wear my glasses to the movies because otherwise I would have that that whole two pairs at once thing going on and I decided that probably wouldn't work.  It turns out though perhaps I made the wrong choice...because I was a little tired, my eyes were dry and as a result my contacts took just a little bit too long to focus so I found it difficult to watch the faster 3D bits in the movie.

This is a bit of a shame, because I was super excited about 3D and now....not so much, in fact I think for now I will just stick to my glasses and normal 2D.

But just out of curiosity...does anyone else experience issues with 3D or is it just me?

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave January 31, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

It good the first time though

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP