Technology is Magic

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just in case you hadn't already read the title of this blog, technology is magic.  Today I was lucky enough to share in the dedication of my new friend Samuel Jude Kean.  But what made his dedication even more special than others I have witnessed in the past was the magic of skype.  With the help of skype and some computer extraordinaires, Matt's parents in Newfoundland in Canadia were able to be part of the service taking place on the other side of the world.  I am not really sure what else I can say about it, other than it was something really special and it just made me realise how lucky I am to live in a world where things like skype exist.
 
I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

David George January 18, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

I never really liked skype
It was amazing for the dedication but I don't like talking on it because there is no end to the call. You don't have to go because it is costing to much. The other person can see if you sabotage the connection to pretend it dropped out. I like to have a out clause without being rude and saying " I have to go because you are boring the crap out of me". Same reason I don't like our phone plan. I have no excuse to not sit there because it doesn't cost me if you want to sit in silence just for the sake of it. I like to get in say my stuff and get out. I get bored!!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP