Drought? Are you sure?

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

So here is the thing…all the time I am being told to save water and turn off taps which is all well and good, but the reason they give me is that we are in a drought. But what I don’t understand is, if we are in a drought how come it rains all the time…I don’t know if its just a Castlemaine thing, but seriously its always raining, my backyard is not more like a mud pit…now don’t get me wrong, I like rain and I know that on the whole we need it…but surely the drought is broken…how much rain does it take? Can’t I just be saving water because its not good to waste…or is there really still a drought. All I know is it rains a flipping lot for there still to be a drought on.


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP