Wet Dogs

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

Now I know you were all wondering...but yes, both Dexter and I made it through the week...but because I have a short week at work this week, he is taking a little holiday with 'Nana'.

Anyway, something that I find very funny is wet dogs...they stink, but they look hilarious and tonight we gave Dex his first bath. Here is what happened....

Step 1: Getting in the Bath - Most dogs love water, maybe its something that comes with age, but actually getting Dex into the sink was a challenage in itself. Check out the acrobatic moves he can do.
Step 2: The Wash - This is the bit that cracks me up...seriously, how can dogs look so terrible wet? Dexter all wet kind of looks like a cross between and angry old asian man and a seal...seriously look...can you see it? Classic...so funny looking.
Step 3: Drying - Well after the bath you need to get dry using a hair dryer of course...and that makes dogs very very fluffy and a little like a powder puff...and by the look of the photo a little grumpy!

Seriously...wet dogs....hilarious!

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP