Dusty's 21

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today is Dusty's 21st Birthday...so to celebrate we went out to dinner to a resturant that Dustin has wanted to go to for as long as I can remember...the Lobster Cave.

The Lobster cave does most of it advertising on 3AW...which I am sad to confess as a family we listened to both before and after school for most of our high school lives. If we weren't on the bus, we were in the car with mum and 3AW, in fact Jake is probably still exposed to this cruel and unusual form of torture! Anyway, unlike me, Dusty loved it and from listening to 3AW, he fell in love with one of their sponsers the lobster cave...and can...still to this day quote the address and specials of the resturant by heart.

So that's were we went...and I tell you what...it was pretty good...well actually very good, probably the most glamours fish and chips I will ever have. I was a little late thanks to karen (my GPS) who insisted that I 'kept right' rather than 'turned right' and then got cranky when I didn't turn! Silly karen. But eventually I made it and got to have a great night with Dusty, Jess, Dave, Mum, Dad and Jake.

So Dusty...even though I didn't really like you when you first came along, and thought you would be better used as a trampoline, I have learned to love you! You are an absolutly top bloke, and as much as I hate to admit it, pretty funny. Thanks for all the laughs and fun we have had. Thanks for helping me to toughen up through all the tears, and thanks for letting me boss you around for as long as you could stand it. I wish you all the best in everything that you do, I know that you are going to be super successful, coz again, as much as I hate to admit it, you are very wise. Happy 21st Birthday Dusty! I love ya stacks

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP