Father's Day

>> Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today is Father’s day, a day where everyone gets to tell there dad how much the love him and get all soppy etc etc etc. Well it turns out, my dad not in to soppiness, so it’s always difficult to find a card that says what you want it to say without the need for a bucket. A lot of the soppy free cards are not really right either with talk of booze or naked women, it always takes me a long time to find one that is just right, but this year I found the perfect one…

The card had a picture of a boy in a bed that was being lifted off the ground by a large monster, the boys father was at the door and instead of comforting words the dad says “Yes, there is a giant monster under your bed, deal with it” and inside the card it says “Thanks for toughening me up Dad”
Anyway, I thought it was very appropriate, so Happy Father’s Day Dad, I love you stacks, and I know I am the way I am because of you. (except for the silliness, I am pretty sure that’s mum!)

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP