Winner

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

There are some people in the world that just win stuff all the time, the win the school raffle, they win random door prizes, they win lucky seat competitions, they win bingo, they just get given random stuff…they win everything and then there are people like me…who wins nothing…well almost nothing!


I am pretty sure that for my total 22 years I have only won 3 things, with today being the day I won my third prize. But before we get to what I won today let me tell you of my other wins…
1. The first prize I ever won was and Ice Age video from Wendy’s, I entered a competition after purchasing and ice cream and in the mail came the video…the sad bit about this story is that I don’t even really like ice age, and to this day I don’t think that I have ever watched that video.

2. My second winning moment happened earlier this year…I entered the ‘3 question quiz’ on light fm and answered 2 out of 3 questions about Jesse McCartney correctly…because I loved the song beautiful soul and could pick the tune and we share a birth date so I knew how old he, unfortunately I didn’t know he had released 3 CDs, because I am just not that bigger fan…never mind. But because I got two correct I won some tickets to the drive in.

3. My third and final win happened today…I won (with Jana, Benny Waterworth and Mr. Google’s help) the footy quiz for footy colours day at work. There was an email sent around with my name in massive letters and then a poster at the end of the day with me listed won of the day’s winners and I got a wicked prize. I was given a bottle of French Champagne and a footy…and because Jana worked out the answers together she got the Champagne and I got the footy…and I love it. Seriously I am pretty sure this has been the best day of work so far (it also helped that we had to attend two morning teas today too). I love being a winner…and I wished it happened more often.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave October 2, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

You didn't even ask me for help, are you trying to tell me i know nothing about footy, well you right, i don't. but well done for winning.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP