Nana

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It’s a year today since my Nana was promoted to glory. It doesn’t feel like it’s been a year, but it has. It’s still werid for me to think that she’s not just up in Monbulk whenever I want to visit, and I am still sad when I think about the fact that she is gone, but I also know that she is in heaven and she is loving it.

I don’t know if there is any truth to my theology, but sometimes I think that even though she is not here in person she is still watching us and making sure we are ok. I know that she would have been watching the grand final last year from heaven to see her hawkers get up and win the flag. I know she would have been watching me as I received my degree earlier this year. And I know that she is still watching me as I set out on this new venture in Castlemaine.

I do miss my Nana, but I am really glad that I have so many wonderful memories of her and that its not really the end, I will see her again, I just have to wait a while and until then I know that as God watches over me, nana will be there too and…

I’ll sing because I’m happy, I’ll sing because I’m free, His eye is on the sparrow, and I know they’ll watch over me.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave October 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Good Blog Em, i'm sure she is watching. Just waiting until the hawks win another premiership (2037, melbourne will win in 2036)

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP