Daylight Savings

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just in case you did already know daylights savings is the best time of the year!  Even though it happens a little bit before summer actually starts it makes me feel like summer is here.  The days get longer, its still light when you get home from work which makes you feel like you can get heaps more done.  It appears to bring the warmer air with it too. Its just so lovely.   Daylight savings brings that summer air change to life... like a breath of new life to shake of winter....wow that was a little corny sorry!

However, there are some strange people in the world that don't like daylight savings.  I really don't understand why though...I mean what is not to like.  Everything about it is good...seriously everything...silly people

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP