Time Capsule

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Sometimes I wonder if I have a little bit of OCD in me, I seem to stress about a lot of things and check things numerous times, for example:

I like to check my electric blanket 3 or 4 times before I leave the house in winter just to check that I actually turned it off the first time.

I now have a little routine I do before I leave my Castlemaine house that involves checking the oven to make sure its off, the hot plates, checking the fridge is shut and the freezer and then last but not least that the heater is off.

And if you have ever been anywhere with me where I have driven you will know I can get all the way to the shops before I have a little panic that I didn’t lock the car and walk all the way back just to check.

Another thing that comes with this though is that I am terrified of losing my photos and computer data, so naturally I like to back things up, and this was going great guns until my external hard drive filled. But its ok because I am now the proud owner of an apple ‘time capsule’…my time capsule backs up my computer every hour and all I have to do is be in wireless network…I don’t have to remember to plug it in, or turn it on, it just does it. But that’s not it…it comes with steak knives…well not really but it does come with 1TB of space which…for the time being…is huge. So for now all my stuff is safe. Well at least my computer stuff anyway, and as long as continue my checking routines hopefully the rest of my stuff will stay safe too.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP