Remembered

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009


This month I have been super cultured…tonight I am went to the theatre again…my 3rd show in 2 weeks and I have one more to go after this.  Tonight I went and saw Chicago and it was amazing. But that’s not really what I wanted to talk about tonight something else super exciting happened…

Tonight one of Dave’s muso friends remembered who I was…big deal you might think, or even say, but it really was. This particular guy I have met numerous times over the 5 years Dave and I have been together, in fact I have even sold this man things on numerous occasions in my days a Billy Hyde, so you would think that even if he didn’t know my name, or know exactly what context I fitted into he would remember my face…but no. He never remembers, in fact last weekend he introduced himself to me twice in the space of two hours, which Ness and I thought was both sad and very amusing all at the same time. I was beginning to think that I was so uninteresting that he just didn’t even register me as a person.  But tonight all that changed, when we went out after Chicago, there were a few other musos there, some who I knew (and who knew me) and some newbies and this particular man that will remain nameless (but not because I don't know what it is)…to my surprise, got up and introduced us all to one of his mates and remembered my name and that I was Dave’s girlfriend…it was incredible.

The test will be when I see him next…will he still remember?

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP