Swine Flu?

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have a dilemma...I don't know whether or not to get the swine flu vax.... I have been thinking about it for a while and just this week they have set the dates for when the free vax will be available at work...and because I have no idea what to do I thought I would ask for your help...oh and I have made a list of pros and cons....so read the list and vote in the poll...please

Pros:
I won't get swine flu - yep thats pretty much it, but its a pretty big one!

Cons:
The vax has come out super fast so is it safe?
Am I really that at risk of swine flu?
How do I know that there won't be any nasty repercussions in a few years time from the dodgy vax?   

Seriously I know my list is not that extensive...but its a start...let me know what you think

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP