YP Sunday

>> Sunday, October 25, 2009

There is something really special about Anniversary weekend and after the fantastic night last night today really topped it off. There is nothing better than watching kids get involved in worship, not because they are being forced to, but because they want to. The whole day today has been just amazing, in fact its was so incredible that there is just too much to say in one blog, so I thought instead I would just give a highlight from each of the services:

9:30 How often do you get to eat ice cream in church? Never right? Wrong…you get ice cream when Son is on the kids story…Who knew that Neapolitan ice cream actually shows you that God wants us to have all the good bits in our lives not just one good bit?



11:00 Primary kids are awesome, they are so small but so talented and so easily distracted! I seriously love that they are so unpredictable and that despite their courageous leader (Kat you seriously did a ripper job), they still manage to do what ever they feel like if given an inch!





6:00 I think that they highlight of the 6 was just getting to hang out with my kids church kids, I really love them stacks and they are such a blessing, I was so super proud of them and they did such an amazing job all weekend. I think that just they fact that I get to be a part of their lives is a highlight enough.

So there you go…if you missed it, well you really did miss out, so do yourself a favour and get there next year, you won’t regret it.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP