Done

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

So anniversary is over...its all done and now I am not sure what happens next, other than sleep because I am so so so so so tired.  I know I have said this before but its really strange that its all over, it went really quickly and now every thing that I have worked towards for the last couple of months is done with. 

It will be nice to have a little break but I am actually kind of sad that its done with, who would have thought that I would miss the video editing, or the emails, or even arguing with Davo about the things he had and hadn't done?  It will be strange to have free time again, I suppose it will be nice... maybe I will get a chance to do all those things I didn't do because of anniversary?


I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Alicia Ivory December 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

as my lovely irish boyfriend would say.. "what are you jiving about?

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP